7 May 2013

Outfit and weather.

I came to Norway three years ago. Over these three years one of the main topics of conversation has been weather. I am not that person, who complains about the weather. I think it is very nice to have each season: winter is winter, summer is summer, and so on. However, it doesn't work in Norway, particularly in Oslo.  At the same time you cannot say that the weather in Oslo is unpredictable, it is just cold, and the cold lasts so long...unfortunately...  

But I cannot complain anymore, because we got the sun and warmth. I understand the Norwegians when they almost party when it is warm :) You want each piece of your body to get the sun. Today is one of those days! 

That was very nice to enjoy the sun!


1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit - the trench and dress is a great combo. :)

    -Jenn
    www.SnappyLemon.com

    ReplyDelete