1 Aug 2013

It is over!


It is over. I am finished with this blog and starting another blog.  The main and prime idea of this blog was not fulfilled by different reasons. In spite of the fact that I have already gotten some commercial offers and taken part in fashion competitions, I have decided to stop this blog.
The new blog www.a-grevstad.com will be more private and based on absolutely different concepts beside the  fashion. Those who used to reading this blog I welcome to my new one.  I promise it will be more interesting than this one ;)
Just follow my new blog www.a-grevstad.com


Have a good week-end! 

1 comment:

  1. you looked good here, but anyway you have your reasons to change your blog and i hope you do good with your another blog i will try to follow you there on your new blog.

    ReplyDelete