5 Jun 2013

The most powerful women in the world


I just adore smart women!
A smart, educated, wise, and tastefully dressed woman is a symbol of my understanding of feminism in the  21st century. I live In Norway, where the sense of the movement 'Feminism', according to my point of view, is a little bit exaggerated. I think to be a  feminist is to be first and foremost an all-around educated and intelligent woman! It is important to me that a woman is involved in men's world because she is intelligent, not because she is  able to carry heavy things, pay for herself at the restaurant when she is on dates, and open a door in front of herself in order to show to men that she does not need them.
So as I told that I adore intelligent women, I always follow the rating of the "Top 100 Most Powerful Women in the World" according to Forbes. The first place belongs to German Chancellor Angela Merkel. She has received the first place seven times in a row.  
Brazilian president Dilma Rousseff has gotten the second position. 
 

The third place was for the wife of Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft, Melinda Gates. She runs the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which is the largest private foundation in the world. 
The fourth place is occupied by the U.S. President's wife, Michelle Obama. 
The fifth place belongs to the former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. 

       

photos via Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment